No-bake cheesecakes are one of the best desserts you can prepare during the summer. Pairing them with seasonal fruits makes them so refreshing and flavorful that everybody will adore them and ask for more. This No-Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is simply heavenly.
Bursting with blueberry jam and lemon flavor this cheesecake is irresistible. The texture of the cheesecake is very well balanced, with creamy filling, crunchy crust and sweet fresh ripe blueberries on top.
If you don’t like Oreo crust you can easily substitute it with a graham cracker or digestive biscuit crust or if you feel in the mood of baking you can even consider a brownie instead. Don’t forget to add lemon zest to the crust as well.
How to make No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
Begin by making the blueberry jam. In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and let it cool.
Now, prepare the crust. Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with acetate sheet and the bottom with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Crush Oreo cookies in a food processor, then mix with melted butter and lemon zest. Press this mixture into the pan using the back of a spoon and refrigerate.
For the filling, melt white chocolate with cream over simmering water. Let it cool. Dissolve gelatin in cold water for 5-10 minutes. In a large bowl, mix smooth cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Add melted chocolate and dissolved gelatin. In another bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form, then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
How to assemble the cheesecake
Spread a third of the filling over the crust, add half of the blueberry jam, and create swirls. Repeat with another layer of filling and jam. Finally, spread the remaining filling and smooth the top. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Before serving, decorate the cheesecake with fresh blueberries.
I am sure you will love this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake and enjoy this delightful treat as much as we did. If you do, make sure to share the photos with me on Instagram. Would love to see how it turns out for you.
Other blueberry cheesecakes you may like to try
These Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are a delightful dessert that combines the rich creaminess of cheesecake with the sweet flavor of juicy blueberries that everybody will love.
Our baked Blueberry Cheesecake is a delightful treat, an irresistible blend of creamy cheesecake, luscious blueberries and crumble topping.
This No-Bake Ricotta Banana Blueberry Pie is great for summer days, as preparing this treat is a breeze. It features a buttery biscuit crust, a delectably caramelized banana layer, a creamy ricotta filling, and a luscious fresh blueberry sauce on top.
No Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- 10 oz (300g) blueberries
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 7 oz (200g) oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp (60g) butter , melted
- Lemon zest of 1 lemon
White Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate , small pieces
- 4 tbsp (60g) whipping cream
- 1 ¼ pound (550g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/4 cup (30g) powdered sugar
- Lemon zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
- 1/2 tbsp (5g) gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp (30ml) cold water
- fresh blueberries , optional
Prepare the blueberry jam.
- In a small saucepan add blueberries, sugar and lemon juice and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until thickens. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down until ready to use.
Prepare the crust.
- Line the sides of a round 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan with acetate sheet and line the bottom of the pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Place the Oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and crush until crumbs form. Add melted butter and lemon zest and mix until evenly moistened.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan using the back of a spoon. Refrigerate until the filling is prepared.
Prepare the filling.
- Place white chocolate and the 4 tbsp of cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, lemon zest and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Mix in melted chocolate.
- Dissolve gelatin over low heat, pour over the cream cheese mixture and mix to combine.
- In another bowl mix whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate and cream cheese mixture.
Assemble the cheesecake.
- Spread 1/3 of the filling over the prepared crust. Add spoons of blueberry jam (about half) over the surface. Use a skewer, toothpick or knife to create swirls. Gently spread another third of cream cheese filling. Add spoons of jam and create swirls. Finally spread the remaining cream cheese filling and smooth the top using an offset spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4-6 hours or better overnight.
- Before serving, decorate the cake with fresh blueberries. Enjoy!