I have been asked so many times how to make Nutella Cheesecake without baking, and not involve eggs. So I finally came up with this delicious no-bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake recipe which is very easy and quick to prepare and looks quite impressive.
The oreo crust is pressed on the bottom and up the sides which creates a wonderful edge and a great presentation, not to mention it has a wonderful texture as well. The filling is divided in two, one with cream cheese and one with Nutella, swirled from top to bottom.
The cheesecake is decadent, rich, and smooth with a crispy Oreo crust, full of Nutella flavor and completely addictive. A perfect treat for special occasions or for whenever you are craving a quick Nutella dessert.
No-Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake
- 12 oz (340g) oreo cookies
- 1 stick (110g) unsalted butter , melted
- 26 oz (750g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 7 oz (200g) whipping cream (35% fat) , cold
- 1/2 cup (140g) Nutella
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (65g) powdered sugar
- Place the oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and crush until crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until evenly moistened.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 8 inch (20 cm) springform pan using the back of a spoon and your fingers where necessary. Refrigerate until the filling is prepared.
- Prepare the filling. In a mixing bowl place the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl mix the cream until soft peaks form. Gradually fold the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Divide the mixture in two. Fold Nutella in one half of the mixture.
- Place the mixtures into the prepared pan on two layers. Start with 3 large spoons of cream cheese mixture with space between them and them fill the gaps with 3 large spoons of Nutella mixture. Repeat for the second layer. Slam the sprinform pan on the counter top to spread the mixture. Use a knife to create swirls on top and bottom as well.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or even overnight to set.