- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake
Chocolate Stuffed Snowball Cookies
Watch the video for this recipe:
Snowball cookies are an amazing choice for your holiday table. Rich and buttery cookies with crunchy nuts inside and stuffed with chocolate makes them simply irresistible. The cookies are rolled twice in powdered sugar to create the snow effect. The sweetness of the powdered sugar is well balanced with the semisweet chocolate inside. They are definitely a must try and looks really nice if you want to use them as holiday gifts.
The recipe is really easy and quick, no fancy ingredients and you got some amazing treats. Hope you’ll try them out. Enjoy!
- Makes about 30 cookies
- 1/2 cup (113g) butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 g) sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1g) salt
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (100g) finely chopped pecans/walnuts
- 4 oz (120g) semisweet chocolate, small pieces
- 1 cup (120g) powdered sugar, for dusting cookies twice
- In a large bowl mix butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add salt and vanilla extract and continue mixing until combined.
- Gradually incorporate flour and add chopped nuts. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Take about a spoon of dough, flatten, add a piece of chocolate in the center, wrap the dough around it and roll into a ball.
- Place dough balls into the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes, until slightly browned. Make sure you do not overbake otherwise the cookies could crack.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup powdered sugar into a bowl. While still a bit warm roll the balls in powdered sugar.
- Let them cool completely and roll in powdered sugar again if necessary.