Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate , chopped, divided in half
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the cream, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and half of the chocolate to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the the butter, the remaining chocolate, and the vanilla extract, stirring until smooth. Let cool for 20 to 30 minutes before using (it will thicken while it cools).
- Store in a jar or airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. To reheat, you can use the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute until it's pourable but still thick or if you don't want to use microwave just place the jar in a larger bowl with hot water for few minutes.
- To make the vanilla ice cream use the directions mentioned here
- If you want to join the Chocolate Party here is how you participate:1.) Blog about your chocolate treat. Your recipe must include the two ingredients we choose. It can be a simple no bake treat or a sophisticated layer cake, the complexity level of the recipe is totally up to you. 2.) Include a link back to the Chocolate party page. Optionally, add the Chocolate Party logo in your blog post or on your sidebar. 3.) Your recipe must be published during the current month. Please do not link old recipes, they will be deleted. 4.) Add the linky code at the bottom of your post. Don't forget to check out all the other ice cream chocolate recipes shared this month.