- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Crispy Coconut Cookies
I love to use coconut in various recipes , I find it very flavorful and nutritious. The idea of making coconut cookies delighted me and had to give them a try.
These coconut cookies are easy and healthy and are one of the most tempting crispy cookies I've made so far. Served along a coffee or glass of milk makes a tasteful breakfast.
- Makes about 40 cookies
- 150 g butter
- 11 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp wheat bran
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups dried coconut flakes
- 10 tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until well mixed. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract. Stir dry ingredients together: flour, wheat bran, baking soda, baking powder and coconut flakes. Gradually add into butter mixture.
- Create small balls and place on prepared baking sheets with distance between them. Bake 18-20 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden brown. Remove from sheet to a cooling rack. Cool completely.