Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Frittata Primavera great recipe for breakfast or as an appetizer. Quick, easy and full of flavor resulting into a unique Italian combination.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Frittata Filling
- 4 green onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 5 black big olives
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup dried porcini mushrooms, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (50 g) grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 1 minute. Add the rest of vegetables and cook for another 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs with salt, flour, sour cream and parsley, whisk until well blended. Pour the vegetables over the eggs mixture over and stir until well blended.Pour all the mixture in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake for about 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown. You can serve with fresh salad.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:316, Fat:21.2 g, Saturated Fat:8.5 g, Carbohydrates:20.9 g, Sugar:2.7 g, Fiber:2.5 g, Protein:11.6 g, Cholesterol:165 mg, Calories from Fat 191, Sodium 201mg, Vitamin A 33%, Calcium 17%, Vitamin C 51%, Iron 13%, Nutrition Grade B-, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.