Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Frittata Primavera great recipe for breakfast or as an appetizer. Quick, easy and full of flavor resulting into a unique Italian combination.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Frittata Filling
- 4 green onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 5 black big olives
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup dried porcini mushrooms, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (50 g) grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 1 minute. Add the rest of vegetables and cook for another 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs with salt, flour, sour cream and parsley, whisk until well blended. Pour the vegetables over the eggs mixture over and stir until well blended.Pour all the mixture in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake for about 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown. You can serve with fresh salad.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:316, Fat:21.2 g, Saturated Fat:8.5 g, Carbohydrates:20.9 g, Sugar:2.7 g, Fiber:2.5 g, Protein:11.6 g, Cholesterol:165 mg, Calories from Fat 191, Sodium 201mg, Vitamin A 33%, Calcium 17%, Vitamin C 51%, Iron 13%, Nutrition Grade B-, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.