- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Homemade Baked Potato Chips
Watch the video for this recipe:
This is an easy recipe for homemade baked potato chips, a healthier option to traditional fried potato chips. Probably one of the best snacks ever without feeling the guilt. Line the potato slices in one layer and bake until crisp and golden brown.
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- garlic, herbs, optional
- 1 or 2 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 230 C (450 F). Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the potatoes in 1/8-inch thick round slices.
- In a pot of boiling water cook the potato slices for 3-5 minute. Drain well and combine with oil, salt, pepper and spices (garlic, oregano, basil, etc) in a large bowl.
- Place potato slices on prepared baking sheet in one layer. Bake for about 15 minutes until crisp and golden brown. Gently remove the chips and place on a cooling rack or parchment paper; let them cool for few minutes and they are ready to serve.