The hot summer days are here. Everything is melting under the sun burning light: the time, your daily tasks, your deadlines, your schedule, even the horizon on the burning flames.
Then you hear the sound of the wind through the tree, the splash of the water pool, the sound of a child laugh, the sing of the birds… the symphony of the summer. In these moment you want to enjoy more of life and you are less affected by this unrest world around you. For these special moments we suggest you this refreshing sun-fun lemonade. It’s the magical kiss between an apricot and sweet-smelling ginger in the ice cold water. It’s a truly delight. Enjoy!
The hot summer days are here. Everything is melting under the sun burning light: the time, your daily tasks, your deadlines, your schedule, even the horizon on the burning flames. For these special moments we suggest you this refreshing sun-fun lemonade. It's the magical kiss between an apricot and sweet-smelling ginger in the ice cold water. It's a truly delight. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 4-5 medium limes)
- 1/4 cup honey , or more to taste
- 1 tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup apricot puree (about 5-6 fresh ripe apricots)
- 4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes for serving
- Peel and grate the ginger on the smaller grating slots of the grater.
- Place lime juice and honey into a bowl or pitcher and stir until combined.
- Peel apricots and mash them with a fork, no need for a fool mash. (Make sure the apricots are ripe either wise it will be difficult to mash)
- To make the lemonade combine lime juice mixture with the apricot puree, ginger and add water.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade. Garnish with lime pieces or slices.
Serving: 1gCalories: 95kcalCarbohydrates: 25.5gProtein: 0.8gFat: 0.2gSugar: 20.9g
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
This lemonade looks so delicious and refreshing, I can practically taste it…ahhh
So refreshing and delicious! That is one wonderful summer drink.
Looks good, but it isn’t lemonade. There are no lemons in the mix. Perhaps it needs a more accurate name
thank u for your website .
Why on earth would this beverage treat be called Lemonade?