Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Creamy Chocolate Pudding
I don't know any person who doesn't like pudding. This one is so creamy and delicious, you will love it.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 tbsp (40 ml) heavy cream
- 1.8 oz (50 g) dark chocolate, grated
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine milk, sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and rice flour in a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until pudding thickens. Stir in the chocolate and heavy cream. After it has the right consistency like pudding, turn the heat off and add vanilla and whisk until well blended.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Serve warm or let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:297, Fat:11.8 g, Saturated Fat:7.4 g, Carbohydrates:44.0 g, Sugar:38.0 g, Fiber:1.3 g, Protein:5.7 g, Cholesterol:29 mg, Calories from Fat 106, Sodium 63mg, Vitamin A 6%, Calcium 17%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%, Nutrition Grade D+, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.