Creamy Chocolate Pudding
If you like puddings and chocolate this recipe is calling for you. This creamy chocolate pudding is the best of all puddings ever. So creamy and delicious, you will simply love it. The use of chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding very chocolaty, and tasty. I have never served a better chocolate pudding than this. Absolutely irresistible.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 tbsp (40 ml) heavy cream
- 1.8 oz (50 g) dark chocolate, grated
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine milk, sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and rice flour in a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until pudding thickens. Stir in the chocolate and heavy cream. After it has the right consistency like pudding, turn the heat off and add vanilla and whisk until well blended.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Serve warm or let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until serving.