This delightful No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie is a heavenly dessert that combines the sweetness of white chocolate with the tanginess of fresh raspberries. This pie features a buttery cookie crust, a smooth white chocolate cream cheese filling, and juicy raspberries inside for a burst of flavor.
The foundation of this treat is a crunchy cookie crust. Crushed cookies mixed with melted butter create a delicious base that perfectly complements the creamy filling.
The heart of the pie is its luscious white chocolate cream cheese filling. It’s a rich blend of white chocolate and tangy cream cheese that melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more.
What makes this pie extra special is the addition of fresh raspberries. With each bite, you’ll enjoy the juicy and tangy surprise that enhances the overall taste.
The best part? No baking required! You can relish this delightful dessert without the need for an oven.
How to make no-bake white chocolate raspberry pie
Grease an 8-inch (20cm) pie or tart pan with butter. Prepare the crust by placing the biscuits/graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until completely combined. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and edges of the pan using the back of a spoon and your fingers where necessary. Refrigerate the crust while you prepare the filling.
To make the white chocolate cream cheese filling, place the white chocolate and 2 tbsp (30g) cream in a heatproof bowl. Set the bowl over a pan with simmering water to melt the chocolate over low heat. Once melted, let it cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon zest, and mix to combine. Stir in the melted chocolate. Add the whipping cream and continue mixing until stiff peaks form. Now, it’s time to assemble the pie.
How to assemble the pie
Spread a bit of the white chocolate filling over the crust as the first layer. Arrange fresh raspberries in a single layer over the filling. Make sure to cover the raspberries with the remaining cream cheese and white chocolate filling and smooth the top for an even finish. Refrigerate the pie for about 4-6 hours or even overnight to allow it to set properly.
Once it’s ready, decorate the pie with fresh raspberries, white chocolate decorations, and a dusting of powdered sugar for an elegant touch. Now, it’s time to indulge in the delightful flavors of your homemade No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie.
Whether it’s a family get-together or a fancy dinner, this No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie will impress everyone. Treat yourself and your loved ones to this amazing dessert, and savor the delightful combination of flavors and textures in every mouthful.
Don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram posts or stories, so I can see your amazing results. Enjoy every scrumptious bite!
Other raspberry no-bake desserts you may like to try
This Vanilla and Raspberry Panna Cotta is a decadent dessert that is sure to impress your guests. This elegant dessert features two layers of smooth and creamy panna cotta: a delicate vanilla layer and a tangy raspberry layer.
This No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is one of the best no-bake cheesecakes you can make and it’s very easy to prepare.
These Raspberry Chocolate Cups are a chocolate lover dream come true. They are rich, creamy and chocolaty, the hardened chocolate shell pairing so well with the raspberry creamy mousse. The fresh raspberries on top really enhance the flavors and bring a wonderful texture which makes these cups a memorable decadent dessert.
For more raspberry desserts check our full collection of Raspberry Recipes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Domes
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Raspberry Coconut Mousse Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
Raspberry Yogurt Bars
Raspberry Almond Ice Cream Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake
Brownie Raspberry Cheesecake
White Chocolate Raspberry Crepe Cake
Raspberry Macarons – Italian Meringue
Raspberry Vanilla Cake
Pistachio Raspberry Mini Eclairs
No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
No-Bake Strawberry Pie
Easy Key Lime Pie
No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie
- 7 oz (200g) digestive biscuits or graham crackers
- 1/3 cup (80g) butter , melted
White Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling
- 3.5 oz (100g) white chocolate , small pieces
- 2 tbsp (30g) whipping cream
- 9 oz (250g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 2 tbsp (16g) powdered sugar
- Lemon zest of a small lemon
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
- 4 oz (120g) fresh raspberries
- fresh raspberries
- white chocolate decorations
- powdered sugar for dusting
Prepare the crust.
- Grease with butter an 8-inch (20cm) pie or tart pan.
- Place the biscuits/graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until completely combined.
- Press the mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of the pan. Refrigerate until you prepare the filling.
Prepare the white chocolate cream cheese filling.
- Place white chocolate and 2 tbsp (30g) cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest and mix to combine. Mix in the melted chocolate. Add whipping cream and continue mixing until stiff peaks form.
Assemble the pie.
- Spread a bit of white chocolate filling over the crust.
- Arrange fresh raspberries in a single layer.
- Cover the raspberries with the remaining cream cheese and white chocolate filling.
- Smooth the top.
- Refrigerate the pie to set for about 4-6 hours or even overnight.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries, white chocolate decorations and dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!