Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Watch the video for this recipe:
This sparkling strawberry lemonade is a perfect refreshing drink for summer days. The add of strawberries into the classic lemonade makes it tastes heavenly, not too tart nor too sweet either.
Sparkling water and a bit of Limoncino are like the cherry on top as they transform this drink into a very sophisticated one. Definitely a must for every summer from now on.
- Makes about 4-6 servings
- 3/4 cup (180ml) fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 2/3 cup (135g) sugar
- 2 cups (300g) fresh strawberries
- 4 cups (1 liter) sparkling water
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Limoncino, optional
- Place lemon juice and sugar into a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Run the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- To make the lemonade combine lemon juice with the strawberry puree, add Limoncino if used and add water.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade. Garnish with lemon and strawberry slices.