Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
This sparkling strawberry lemonade is a perfect refreshing drink for summer days. The add of strawberries into the classic lemonade makes it tastes heavenly, not too tart nor too sweet either.
Sparkling water is like the cherry on top as it transforms this drink into a very sophisticated one. Definitely a must for every summer from now on.
- Makes about 4-5 servings
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Place lemon juice and sugar into a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Run the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- To make the lemonade combine lemon juice with the strawberry puree and add water.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade. Garnish with lemon and strawberry slices.