This sparkling strawberry lemonade is a perfect refreshing drink for summer days. The add of strawberries into the classic lemonade makes it tastes heavenly, not too tart nor too sweet either.
For this lemonade you will need the fresh juice of about six lemons, fresh or frozen strawberries, sparkling water, some sugar or honey and Limoncino if not made for kids.
Sparkling water and a bit of Limoncino are like the cherry on top, as they transform this drink into a very sophisticated one. Everybody is going to be delighted by this amazing Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade, so make sure you make more lemonade than for one jug as it will be gone really fast. Definitely a must beverage for every summer from now on.
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- 3/4 cup (180ml) fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 2/3 cup (135g) sugar
- 2 cups (300g) fresh strawberries
- 4 cups (1 liter) sparkling water
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Limoncino , optional
- Place lemon juice and sugar into a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Run the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- To make the lemonade combine lemon juice with the strawberry puree, add Limoncino if used and add water.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade. Garnish with lemon and strawberry slices.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.