Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake is as good as it sounds, rich, chocolaty and decadent. A homemade large chocolate chip cookie crust topped with a silky white chocolate and cream cheese filling and topped with chocolate ganache. Absolutely delicious and definitely a crowd pleasure.
This cheesecake is perfect for summer days as it doesn’t require too much baking and makes a perfect dessert for any occasion. Enjoy!
Chocolate chip cookies
Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup (113g) butter , room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup (190g) flour
- 1 tsp (3g) cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp (4.5g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1 cup (160g) chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
Cream Cheese Filling
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate , small pieces
- 4 tbsp (60g) whipping cream
- 1 pound (500g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 2 tbsp (16g) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
- 1 oz (30g) semisweet chocolate , very small pieces
- 8-10 chocolate chip cookies
- 3.5 oz (100g) semisweet chocolate
- 3.5 oz (100g) whipping cream
- remaining chocolate chip cookies
- white chocolate , chopped
- Prepare chocolate chip cookie crust. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line with parchment paper a 8 inch (20cm) pan.
- In a large bowl mix butter with both sugars until creamy. Incorporate egg and vanilla extract.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch,and salt.
- Gradually incorporate to butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Reserve about 6 oz (180g) cookie dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread the remaining doug onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool completely.
- With the chilled reserved dough make some mini cookies. Form into small balls and bake at 325 F (160C) for about 9 minutes. Let them cool completely until ready to use.
- Prepare cream cheese filling. Place white chocolate and the 4 tbsp of cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Mix in melted chocolate and set aside.
- In another bowl mix whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate and cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in chocolate pieces and about 8-10 broken cookies.
- Line the pan with acetate sheet for easier removal if desired and spread the filling over the crust.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight to set.
- Prepare chocolate ganache. Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat.
- Spread it evenly over the chilled cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for another 30 minutes before serving.
- Decorate with remaining mini cookies. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
I made this for my husband and kids yesterday. They liked it so much that they finished the caked instantly. Today i m making it again their demand. I believe that all the credit goes to you. Thank you for bringing so many beautiful recipes to us.
How can I print the direction for this
Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake is very easy to make. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
this is something very special about cheesecake and their flavors and the filled cheese is really dear to my heart.
these are my favorite to order out, but I have a sneaking suspicion they are more than 240 calories at a restaurant:glad i can make this at home now it would be a hit in our house definitely going to give it a try