These Mini Walnut Tarts With Homemade Ice Cream are a delightful elegant dessert with an amazing homemade vanilla ice cream. You shouldn’t miss this one.
The tart shells are made in no minute, using walnuts, coconut flakes and raisins or dates. They are processed together in the food processor and divided into the mini tart shells.
The vanilla ice cream is made with Mascarpone that adds an amazing creamy texture and a pleasant flavor. Hope you will try these Mini Walnut Tarts With Homemade Ice Cream and let me know if you do.
Raw Vegan Neapolitan Cake
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Mini Walnut Tarts With Homemade Ice Cream
- 2 cups (200g) ground walnuts
- 1 cup raisins or dates
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup (135g) sugar
- 8 oz (250 g) Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Mix egg yolks with sugar until thick, creamy and pale yellow colored. Add Mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract and blend well. Whip egg whites until foamy with a mixer, and gently fold them to the Mascarpone mixture. Pour the whole mixture into a bowl and put it in the freezer. In 3-4 hours is ready to serve.
- For the crust, beat all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is sticky. Split the mixture into 12 equal pieces. Cover each of the 12 mini cupcake pan mold with plastic wrap and then press each piece of mixture into a mini cupcake mold. Refrigerate until ice cream is ready to serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.