These Raspberry Yogurt Bars are one of the most delightful summer desserts, so refreshing and full of raspberry and lemon flavor. The addition of Greek yogurt makes these crumble bars even more balanced as the creamy yogurt complements so well with the crust and crispy crumble on top.
The recipe is really easy and quick to prepare and is that kind of dessert that can be made in advance, kept refrigerated until ready to serve. Hope you will try these Raspberry Yogurt Bars as I am sure everybody will be delighted. Enjoy!
Strawberry Oat Crumble Bars
Eggless Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups
Raspberry Yogurt Bars
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup (135g) light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter , room temperature
- Zest from a lemon
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1 pound (450g) Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30g) sugar
- 2 tbsp (16g) cornstarch
- 10 oz (300g) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Slightly grease a 8×8 inch (20x20cm) square pan and line with parchment paper, in such a way that some edges are longer to make it easy to lift it up once it's set.
- In a bowl rub brown sugar with lemon zest for a few minutes to release oil. Add flour, oats, baking powder and salt. Add butter and vanilla and stir until combined and crumbly. Set aside about 1 cup of crumble mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl mix yogurt with sugar and cornstarch. Spread the yogurt mixture over the crust.
- Spread the raspberries over the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the reserved cup of crumb mixture over the raspberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely and then refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Can the greek yogurt be fat-free?
Wow,This is a very great recipe for food lovers. you can also try south indian delicious Sweets
Can I add frozen raspberries or should I defrost them first? Thank you for the recipe by the way, I love your channel.
I made this and it was so good; I made it again the next day
Nice Recipe. Keep up the good work.
Love this! Made it twice already and everyone loved it! Easy to make, light and delicious.
So happy to hear that Ema 🙂 Indeed.. these are one of the best oatmeal bars.
One baked, can this be frozen & expect the yogurt layer to hold up?
Yes. It should freeze well.