- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
Cranberry Orange Cookies
Watch the video for this recipe:
For me nothing gets me more in the Christmas spirit than the smell of oranges. These Cranberry and Orange cookies are packed with lots of orange flavor which makes them such a special treat for holidays. Chocolate couldn’t miss either as chocolate is my favorite ingredient and must be present for any occasion.
These cookies are very flavorful, soft and chewy and have an amazing texture, a true delight for your friends or family. Enjoy!
- Makes about 30 cookies
- 2 cups (250g) flour
- 1 tsp (6g) baking soda
- 2 tsp (6g) cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, soften
- 2/3 cup (135g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 egg
- Orange zest from 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp (30ml) orange juice
- 1 cup (135g) dried cranberries
- 3.5 oz (100g) white chocolate chips/chunks
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter with both sugars until creamy, light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix to combine. Incorporate orange zest and orange juice and then incorporate flour mixture.
- Add the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to take equal portions of dough and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, keeping 2 inches (5cm) space between cookies.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Cool on baking sheets for 5-10 minutes. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.