- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
We definitely all love serving a cold refreshing drink on hot summer days and melon mojito is one o these. Here is a quick and easy recipe for this flavorful drink, made with melon, limes, mint and garnished with pomegranate seeds for color and texture. The colors of this drink are so vivid and powerful that makes it totally irresistible.
This drink is perfect for a relaxing time with your family or friends and even parties. You can even add some rum or gin and make an unforgettable cocktail ready for party.
If you don't like to feel pieces of pomegranate or melon in your drink just combine melon puree with lime juice, sugar and water, serve over ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves. You will love it, I am sure of it. Wish you all a wonderful summer. Cheers!
- Makes about 4-5 servings
- 4 cups (1 quart) water or sparkling water
- 5 slices melon, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 limes , juiced
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Rum, optional
- Cut 4 melon slices in 1 inch pieces. Puree melon in a food processor until smooth. You need about 1 cup of melon puree. Cut 1 slice in small pieces for serving.
- Place lime juice and sugar into a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add fresh mint leaves and gently mash with a muddler.
- Combine melon puree with lime mixture and water in a pitcher.
- When serving fill your glasses halfway with ice cubes. Add pomegranate seeds, small melon pieces, mint leaves and melon lemonade. Enjoy.