We definitely all love serving a cold refreshing drink on hot summer days and melon mojito is one o these. Here is a quick and easy recipe for this flavorful drink, made with melon, limes, mint and garnished with pomegranate seeds for color and texture. The colors of this drink are so vivid and powerful that makes it totally irresistible.
This drink is perfect for a relaxing time with your family or friends and even parties. You can even add some rum or gin and make an unforgettable cocktail ready for party.
If you don’t like to feel pieces of pomegranate or melon in your drink just combine melon puree with lime juice, sugar and water, serve over ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves. You will love this Melon Mojito, I am sure of it. Wish you all a wonderful summer. Cheers!
Summer Peach Drink
Summer Tea Cocktail
- 4 cups (1 quart) water or sparkling water
- 5 slices melon , peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 limes , juiced
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Rum , optional
- Cut 4 melon slices in 1 inch pieces. Puree melon in a food processor until smooth. You need about 1 cup of melon puree. Cut 1 slice in small pieces for serving.
- Place lime juice and sugar into a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add fresh mint leaves and gently mash with a muddler.
- Combine melon puree with lime mixture and water in a pitcher.
- When serving fill your glasses halfway with ice cubes. Add pomegranate seeds, small melon pieces, mint leaves and melon lemonade. Enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Looks tasty and your photography is AMAZING!
Mojitos are so much fun to make. And drink! Love the combination of melon and pomegranate seeds. I would have never thought of that and the pomegranate seeds look so pretty suspended in the drink.
This sounds so refreshing! Perfect for summer – it’s getting HOT down here in GA! And I absolutely love your photos!
Refreshing and divine! This is a fabulous drink.
Not only does this seem so refreshing but your pictures win the award for the most pretty! SWOOOOOON!
Melon mojito sounds so good. I have always had the original version but I’m dying to try this!
This refreshing mojito cocktail is perfect on a hot day!i’ve tried this recipe and it was good <3