- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
Summer Tea Cocktail
This summer tea drink is very easy to make and the result is amazing. It can be served without gin if you just want a cooling drink or serve it with gin to turn it into an exciting summertime tea cocktail. Cold Peppermint tea with gin turns out to be very refreshing and is perfect for hot summer evenings.
- Makes about 4 servings
- 4 cups water
- 4 bags of Peppermint tea
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Lime and lemon slices
- 1/4 cup Gin , optional
- Ice cubes
- In a large saucepan bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the sugar.
- Refrigerate until chilled. I let it overnight.
- Before serving add gin if desired. Add ice in the serving glasses, pour the tea and garnish with mint, lemon and lime slices and serve.