- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Summer Tea Cocktail
This summer tea drink is very easy to make and the result is amazing. It can be served without gin if you just want a cooling drink or serve it with gin to turn it into an exciting summertime tea cocktail. Cold Peppermint tea with gin turns out to be very refreshing and is perfect for hot summer evenings.
- Makes about 4 servings
- 4 cups water
- 4 bags of Peppermint tea
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Lime and lemon slices
- 1/4 cup Gin , optional
- Ice cubes
- In a large saucepan bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the sugar.
- Refrigerate until chilled. I let it overnight.
- Before serving add gin if desired. Add ice in the serving glasses, pour the tea and garnish with mint, lemon and lime slices and serve.