This Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake is very easy and quick to prepare, you simply mix all the ingredients in the mug, add fresh or frozen blueberries and lemon zest and you get one unforgettable treat.
Blueberry and Lemon have always made one of the most delectable combinations ever. I have made several sweets with blueberry and lemon and still not getting tired of the combination.
A mug cake with blueberries and lemon was a must, so here it is, so tempting, so irresistible and absolutely delightful.
We really love this Blueberry and Lemon Mug Cake, not too dry, not too sweet and is simply bursting with flavor. Hope you will try it out and enjoy!
1 Minute - Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp (20g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1g) baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- lemon zest from half of lemon
- 2 tbsp (30ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp (1g) vanilla extract
- 1 oz (30g) blueberries , fresh or frozen
- fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In a cappuccino mug (7 fl.oz. (200ml) capacity) add flour, raw sugar, baking powder, lemon zest and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Don’t overmix.
- Add fresh or frozen blueberries and stir them in.
- Microwave for 1 minute until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar, top with more fresh blueberries if desired and enjoy!