Here is a delicious way on how to make roasted baby potatoes. It is an easy recipe making a perfect side dish for meat or just served alongside a fresh salad.
Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 2 pounds new baby potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ground garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Green onion to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Scrub the potatoes and place in boiling water for 10 minutes, leaving their skin on. In a small bowl, whisk the oil with garlic and paprika.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle press them carefully using a potato masher. Toss them with oil mixture, sprinkle salt and pepper, and place them in a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until they are golden and crispy outside. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve warm along a fresh salad.