This recipe for Snow Peas with Mushrooms is a quick, easy and healthy vegetable side dish that goes perfectly alongside fish or other type of meat.
Whenever you are in a hurry and need a quick healthy side dish this might be a good option. It is flavorful and everybody will enjoy it. Give it try and bon appetite!
Broccoli and Sweet Potato Salad
Baked Potato Wedges
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Snow Peas with Mushroom
- 250 g snow peas
- 1/2 red bell pepper , finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 5 medium mushrooms , sliced
- 5 or 6 baby corn , cut
- soy sauce
- garlic and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 ml water
- Cut the ends of each snow pea and remove the string along its side.
- In a frying pan heat oil over medium high heat. Cook garlic and stir in red pepper and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add snow peas, soy sauce, salt and pepper, water and steam until snow peas are crisp tender.
- Stir in baby corns and serve as a side dish along fish or other type of meat.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.