This recipe for Snow Peas with Mushrooms is a quick, easy and healthy vegetable side dish that goes perfectly alongside fish or other type of meat.
Whenever you are in a hurry and need a quick healthy side dish this might be a good option. It is flavorful and everybody will enjoy it. Give it try and bon appetite!
Snow Peas with Mushroom
- 250 g snow peas
- 1/2 red bell pepper , finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 5 medium mushrooms , sliced
- 5 or 6 baby corn , cut
- soy sauce
- garlic and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 ml water
- Cut the ends of each snow pea and remove the string along its side.
- In a frying pan heat oil over medium high heat. Cook garlic and stir in red pepper and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add snow peas, soy sauce, salt and pepper, water and steam until snow peas are crisp tender.
- Stir in baby corns and serve as a side dish along fish or other type of meat.