For whenever you want to prepare something impressive for a party or dinner you may want to try this easy recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast. It is fun and easy to prepare and you can use various fillings, the recipe today is just one of the suggestions.
The chicken turns tender inside, crispy on the outside and very flavorful due to the ingredients uses for stuffing. The way it looks after baking definitely worth the effort needed for preparing this recipe. Everybody is going to enjoy these colorful chicken rolls.
Chicken, Avocado and Orange Salad
Chicken and Bean Enchiladas
Recipe slightly adapted after JoCooks
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves (500g)
- 1/4 cup (56g) cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2g) garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chives , chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (56g) oil packed sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) mozzarella cheese
- baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180C).
- Flatten the chicken breasts using a meat mallet until they are about ¼-½ inch (0.6-1 cm) thickness.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese with garlic powder, chives, salt and pepper.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Top with chopped sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and spinach leaves. Add more salt and pepper and roll up the breasts securing with toothpicks.
- Heat the olive oil in a oven proof skillet and brown the chicken on all sides.
- Place skillet in oven and bake chicken for an additional 35-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Let the chicken rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
OMG!! 😀 😀
IT TASTED SO GOOD!! 😀
Thank you for sharing – and I love the way you do it. Easy and nice!
Simple, flavorful and an impressive appearing finished dish… :O)
Amazing recipe. Everything looked as good as it tasted!! Everyone loved it!
You, by far, have the BEST recipes out of all my recipe groups. I absolutely love your videos, and the music is fantastic. I look forward to them every day. And love making your unique delicious recipes. Thx so much for sharing them. Happy holidays, and God bless.????????