Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Snow Peas with Mushroom
Posted on June 29, 2011
Quick, easy and healthy vegetable side dish that goes perfectly along fish or other type of meat.
- Makes about 3 servings
- 250 g snow peas
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 5 or 6 baby corn, cut
- soy sauce
- garlic and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 ml water
- Cut the ends of each snow pea and remove the string along its side.
- In a frying pan heat oil over medium high heat. Cook garlic and stir in red pepper and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add snow peas, soy sauce, salt and pepper, water and steam until snow peas are crisp tender.
- Stir in baby corns and serve as a side dish along fish or other type of meat.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:88, Fat:0.8 g, Carbohydrates:16.6 g, Sugar:6.0 g, Fiber:4.2 g, Protein:5.9 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Calories from Fat 7, Sodium 614mg, Vitamin A 31%, Calcium 5%, Vitamin C 115%, Iron 13%, Nutrition Grade A, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.