If you love Banana Bread you will adore this easy Banana Bread Mug Cake. In less than 5 minutes you can enjoy this comforting banana bread and satisfy your craving in no time.
This Banana Cake is packed with flavor as it consists of a ripe banana and cinnamon mixture enriched with toasted pecans for extra flavor and texture. You can serve it with some whipped cream or cream cheese on top or simply as is with a cinnamon sugar sprinkle.
This Banana Bread Mug Cake is moist and flavorful due to the ripe banana and toasted pecans and definitely a winner in our house. Hope you give it a try as well. Enjoy!
1 Minute - Banana Bread Mug Cake
- 1/2 small banana (about 45g)
- 1/2 tbsp (7g) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30ml) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1g) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (20g) all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tbsp (22g) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1g) baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp (1g) cinnamon
- 1 oz (30g) walnuts/pecans toasted
- whipped cream or cream cheese
- cinnamon sugar
- In a cappuccino mug (7 fl.oz. (200ml) capacity) add banana and mash with a fork.
- Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Add flour, raw sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix to combine. Don’t overmix.
- Add toasted pecan or walnuts and stir them in.
- Microwave for 1 minute until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar, top with whipped cream or cream cheese if desired and enjoy!