For snickerdoodle cookies lovers I am glad to share this delightful Snickerdoodle Mug Cake that is simply bursting with cinnamon flavor. All the ingredients with a good amount of cinnamon are mixed together in the mug, sprinkled with more cinnamon sugar, cooked and then topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with some more cinnamon sugar.
I must say this snickerdoodle Mug Cakes was very appreciated in our house, especially by my little ones. It is a moist and flavorful cake and goes very well served with whipped cream or even ice cream. Hope you will give this easy Snickerdoodle Mug Cake a try and enjoy!
1 Minute - Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp (30g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30g) raw sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2g) cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp (45ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp (1g) vanilla extract
- cinnamon sugar for dusting
- whipped cream
- cinnamon sugar
- In a cappuccino mug (7 fl.oz. (200ml) capacity) add flour, raw sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Don’t overmix.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top.
- Microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with more cinnamon sugar and enjoy!