I really love fresh Broccoli and Sweet Potato Salad. Only a few time ago I discovered that I can use fresh broccoli and uncooked sweet potato into a salad, which is totally great as in this way all those good vitamins don’t get lost in the cooking process.
This broccoli and sweet potato salad is really tasty and perfect for lunch or dinner. It is by far one of the best salads we’ve tried so far.
Broccoli and Sweet Potato Salad
- 2, 3 broccoli fresh flowerets
- 1 1/2 inch slice fresh sweet potato, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, chrushed
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 small red apple
- 2 tbsp walnuts, small chunks
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut washed broccoli flowerets into small pieces. Cut sweet potato and apple into very thin strips. Combine them in a medium bowl. Add the onion, garlic and walnuts and mix well.
- Mix the soy sauce olive oil and pepper. Stir into the salad, let chill and serve with crackers.