Chicken Stir-Fry Noodles it’s become one of my family’s favorite dishes for lunch or dinner, and for good reason. Not only does it take no more than 30 minutes to prepare, but it’s also packed with a variety of flavorful and nutritious vegetables.
One of the great things about this recipe is that you can customize it to your liking. Whether you prefer broccoli, snow peas, or bell peppers, you can add or leave out different vegetables based on your tastes. However, I highly recommend not leaving out the ginger and garlic, as they bring a lot of flavor and a unique taste to this dish.
Preparing the chicken stir-fry noodles is incredibly easy, as long as you have all the ingredients ready to go before you start cooking. The actual stir frying process takes no more than 5 minutes, so it’s important to have the noodles cooked and all your veggies cut thinly so they can cook quickly.
Once everything is cooked and combined, you’ll be amazed at how flavorful and delicious this dish is. It’s a perfect balance of protein, carbs, and veggies, making it a great meal for any time of day. Plus, it’s so easy to make that it’s a great option for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to cook.
How to make Chicken Stir-Fry Noodles
To start, cook the noodles according to package instructions, drain and rinse under cold water, and toss with a little vegetable oil. Set aside until ready to use.
Next, heat oil in a large wok over medium-high heat, then add chicken and toss until golden. Add garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds. Add vegetables and stir-fry for two to three minutes more over medium-high heat, stirring continuously for even cooking.
Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked, add sugar, cooked noodles, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir everything together to combine, and serve immediately.
I highly recommend giving this chicken stir-fry noodles recipe a try. It’s a simple and healthy meal that’s sure to become a favorite in your household too! If you do, make sure to share the photos with me on Instagram. Would love to see how it turns out for you.
Other similar recipes you may like to try
This Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most delicious ways of preparing chicken for lunch or dinner with a very quick and easy method. The chicken is first seared on medium high heat and then cooked with a spicy, sweet and salty sauce. The sauce thickens and chicken gets beautifully glazed and totally irresistible.
Skillet Chicken Fajitas are a great colorful dish perfect for lunch or dinner. Thin slices of marinated chicken with colorful peppers and thin onion strips, cooked quickly in a hot skillet and served immediately with warm tortillas and various toppings. They are simply a crowd pleaser and a perfect dish whenever your friends come round.
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious meal that’s perfect for lunch or dinner, this easy recipe for Easy Fried Rice is an excellent choice that’s sure to please your taste buds! Not only is it quick and easy to make, but it’s also incredibly flavorful. It features a combination of colorful vegetables and scrambled eggs, all seasoned with a delicious blend of soy sauce, sesame oil, and oyster sauce.
Chicken Stir-Fry Noodles
- 1 medium carrot (90g) , cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper (120g) , cut into thin strips
- 1 ½ inch (4cm) fresh ginger (25g) , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions , chopped
- 1 head Broccoli (250g) , cut into small florets
- 7 oz (200g) chicken breast , cut into thin strips
- 8 oz (230g) dried egg noodles
- 2 tbsp (24g) sesame oil
- 1 tsp (5g) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45g) light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30g) Fish/Oyster sauce
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with a little vegetable oil. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and toss over high heat until golden. Add garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for two-three minutes more over medium-high heat, stirring continuously for even cooking.
- Add sugar, cooked noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.