Summer time is perfect for chilled no bake desserts, and these raspberry cheesecake bites are one of best treats for this season. Refreshing, fruity, creamy mixture coated in biscuits crumbs, it’s pretty hard to resist.
They are so easy to prepare and take no more than 15 minutes active work, but looks quite impressive and everybody enjoy them.
I’ve used raspberries for this recipe but feel free to use any other berries or fruits you might like best. Enjoy!
Recipe slightly adapted after This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- 10 oz (300g) cream cheese , softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup (40g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (80g) fresh raspberries
- 5 oz (150g) digestive biscuits/graham crackers
- 1 cup (240g) whipping cream
- fresh raspberries for serving
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and mix with sugar and vanilla extract. Add fresh raspberries and mix until incorporated.
- In another bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours until able to form into balls.
- Crash digestive biscuits or graham crackers using a food processor or place them in a ziplog bag until crumbs form.
- Using an ice cream scoop take equal portions of cream cheese mixture and roll into crumbs.
- Place the balls into a parchment paper lined baking pan and freeze for a couple of hours.
- Let the cheesecake bites sit for 5 minutes at room temperature before serving.Serve alongside fresh raspberries.