Here is a quick and easy recipe for one of the most delicious chocolate desserts. Chocolate Fudge: Here today … gone today!
I’ve been making this fudge for years and every time happens the same thing… it’s gone really fast. I didn’t meet any person who could resist such a treat.
You can make it different each time, add nuts, spices, different extracts, or dried fruits to suit your tastes. This fudge can also make a perfect gift during the holiday season. Hope you will try this Chocolate Fudge and enjoy it as we sure did:)
If you like fudge recipes you may also like this Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk. As chocolate fudge, this one is also made with milk powder and sugar syrup, and no sweetened condensed milk.
For more no-bake chocolate desserts you may also like this Chocolate Biscuit Cake, which also bring childhood memories to many of us. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are as good as they look and are addictive. This No-Bake Chocolate Tart is an easy decadent dessert, ready in no more than 15 minutes. With an oreo crust and chocolate ganache filling this dessert is simply irresistible.
- 4 cups (500g) powdered milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 2 cups (400g) sugar
- 7 fl oz (200ml) water
- 7 oz (200g) butter
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Toasted walnuts
- chocolate crispy pearls
- freeze-dried berries
- In a medium bowl sift powdered milk with cocoa powder and salt.
- In a medium sauce pan bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it simmer for 10 minutes then add butter. Stir until butter is melted and then remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour the syrup over the powdered milk mixture and mix until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-9 inch (20-23cm) square pan, greased with butter.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into small squares and serve.