Here is a quick and easy recipe for one of the most delicious chocolate desserts. Chocolate Fudge: Here today … gone today!
I’ve been making this fudge for years and every time happens the same thing.. it’s gone really fast. I didn’t meet any person who could resist such a treat.
You can make it different each time, add nuts, spices, different extracts or dried fruits to suit your tastes. This chocolate fudge can also make a perfect gift during holiday season. Hope you will try this out and enjoy as we sure did:)
- 4 cups (500g) powdered milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 2 cups (400g) sugar
- 7 fl oz (200ml) water
- 7 oz (200g) butter
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Toasted walnuts
- chocolate crispy pearls
- freeze-dried berries
- In a medium bowl sift powdered milk with cocoa powder and salt.
- In a medium sauce pan bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it simmer for 10 minutes then add butter. Stir until butter is melted and then remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour the syrup over the powdered milk mixture and mix until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-9 inch (20-23cm) square pan, greased with butter.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into small squares and serve.