This Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Fudge is the easiest recipe you can get for homemade chocolate fudge. It takes only 5 to 10 minutes, no cooking involved just some chocolate melting and the result is smooth, creamy and … chocolaty. This recipe uses sweetened condensed milk and is a bit faster than the other recipe of chocolate fudge I’ve made. I would suggest making both recipes and see which one you prefer best.
Feel free to make whatever combinations you like, you can use coffee, nuts, fruits, lavender, orange or lemon zest, and the list can go on.
You can cut it into smaller or larger squares, can even freeze some, and keep for later. I did that and it worked fine.
Don’t forget to let me know how it turned out for you.
Recipe adapted after adihadean.ro
Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 14 oz (400 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz (300 g) bittersweet chocolate (minimum 55% cacao)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts , chopped
- orange or lemon zest , optional
- dried fruits , optional
- Line a 8X8 inch baking pan with foil. Break or chop the chocolate into small chunks.
- Place the chocolate and condensed milk in a double base saucepan, over low heat, stirring occasionally. Once melted add vanilla extract, cocoa powder and pinch of salt and stir well to combine. Add orange or lemon zest and fruits if used.
- Remove from heat and transfer to the prepared baking pan. Press the toasted nuts over the top.
- Let it chill in the fridge for about 1 hour until set, and cut into squares.