These Grilled Corn Fritters are a versatile and delicious dish that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. They make a fantastic breakfast, lunch or dinner, and can even be served as an appetizer for your next party or gathering. These fritters are especially perfect during the summer months when fresh corn is at its peak. Grilling the corn adds a smoky depth of flavor to the dish, taking it to a whole new level.
One of the best things about these fritters is that they can be made all year round. Even if fresh corn is not available, you can use canned or frozen corn as a substitute. This means you can enjoy these fritters any time you want, regardless of the season.
These fritters are incredibly versatile and go well with a variety of dishes. They make a great side dish alongside a salad or grilled meat, or can be enjoyed on their own as a satisfying snack. Pair them with your favorite dipping sauce for an extra burst of flavor.
The texture of these fritters is simply divine. They are crispy on the outside, while the inside is soft and cheesy, enriched with a variety of vegetables and herbs.
These grilled corn fritters are a perfect combination of savory and sweet, with the corn kernels and red pepper adding a fresh, summery flavor. The cheddar cheese and herbs provide a rich depth of flavor and a touch of sophistication to this simple yet delicious dish.
How to make Grilled Corn Fritters
They make a perfect side dish for any meal, or serve as an appetizer for parties and gatherings.
These Corn Fritters are a great way to use fresh corn during the summer months, and are a satisfying and flavorful dish that is sure to please. They are easy to make, making them a perfect addition to any meal. Give them a try and discover your new favorite dish! If you do. don’t forget to share the photos with me on Instagram. Enjoy!
Other similar recipes you may like to try
Looking for a quick and easy recipe that’s perfect as a side dish or snack? Our Cheese Potato Pancakes are just the ticket! Unlike other potato pancake recipes, there is no need to cook the potatoes beforehand. Instead, grate them and squeeze out any excess liquid. This step is crucial to achieving the deliciously crispy texture we’re looking for on the outside of the pancakes.
I also recommend trying this easy, quick recipe for Potato Tuna Patties, that is made with simple ingredients everybody will love. They are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner or even as an appetizer.
These Quinoa and Broccoli Patties are a delicious and healthy vegetarian dish made with cooked quinoa, broccoli, eggs, and breadcrumbs. The mixture is shaped into patties and pan-fried until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. These patties are packed with protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals, making them a nutritious and filling meal or snack. Serve them on their own, as a side dish, or in a burger bun with your favorite toppings.
Grilled Corn Fritters
- 2 cups (about 320g) leftover grilled corn kernels ( frozen, or canned may work as well)
- 1/2 cup (60g) flour
- 2 tbsp (20g) cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1g) black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 egg , beaten
- 2 tbsp (7g) chives , chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley , chopped
- 1/4 cup (45g) red pepper , chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Cheddar cheese
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Sour cream for serving
- In a large bowl combine flour with cornmeal, salt, pepper and baking powder.
- Add milk and egg and mix until well combined.
- Add corn kernels, red pepper, cheddar cheese and herbs and mix to combine.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil over medium high heat.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to take equal amounts of corn mixture and add to the pan. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the patties. Cook about 3 or 4 patties at a time.
- Cook until browned about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining corn mixture.
- Transfer the fritters on a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve the fritters while still warm with sour cream or your favorite dipping sauce.