Neapolitan Cheesecake is a heavenly dessert that everybody will be craving for. A perfect balance between chocolate strawberry and vanilla with creamy smooth silky cream cheese layers on top of a a decadent brownie.
This is a great summer dessert idea as the layers on top of brownie need no-baking which makes it totally perfect for hot days when you’re craving dessert but don’t want to keep the oven on for too long.
Though it may seem the recipe requires a bit of effort, each step is quite easy to prepare. All you need is to make sure you take each step at a time and use the right measurements which will lead you to a satisfying dessert. Hope you will try this amazing Neapolitan Cheesecake and let me know if you do. Enjoy!
Raw Vegan Neapolitan Cake
No-Bake Ombre Berry Cheesecake
No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1.5 oz (40g) semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup (56g) butter
- 1/3 cup (70g) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (8g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) salt
- 1/4 cup (30g) flour
For Strawberry Jelly
- 10 oz (300g) fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp (5g) gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp (30g) water
Cream Cheese Filling
- 21 oz (600g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 2/3 cup (80g) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup (300g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
- 1 ½ tsp (7g) gelatin powder
- 3 tbsp (45ml) cold water
For Chocolate Layer
- 2 oz (60g) semisweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp (30g) cream
- Prepare the strawberry puree. In a small bowl place the gelatin and cold water and let swell for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan place the strawberries sugar and lemon juice place over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer, cook for about 5 minutes stirring constantly and remove from heat. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- While strawberry puree is still warm add bloomed gelatin and stir until dissolved. Reserve half of strawberry puree and let cool to room temperature until ready to use for strawberry cream cheese layer.
- Line a 7 inch (18cm) round pan with plastic wrap.
- Pour the other half of the strawberry puree into the pan and freeze until ready to use or for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare the brownie. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Butter the sides and bottom of a 8 inch (20cm) springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl, over bain-marie, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove the pan from heat but keep the bowl over the water. Stir in the sugar and remove the bowl from the pan. Cool slightly.
- Incorporate the egg into the mixture and whisk until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract then add the flour, salt, cocoa powder and stir well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 13-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it.
- Remove the brownie from the oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Prepare the cream cheese filling.
- Melt the chocolate and cream in a small bowl, over bain-marie and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In another bowl whip the chilled whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually incorporate into cream cheese mixture.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes. Place over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over cream cheese mixture and incorporate.
- Divide cream cheese mixture in 3. Reserve about 13 oz (380g) for the white layer and about 10 oz (300g) for the strawberry and chocolate layers.
- Line the pan with acetate sheet for easier removal. That is optional.
- Incorporate the melted chocolate into one bowl of cream cheese mixture and pour over the cooled brownie. Smooth the surface and freeze for 15 minutes before adding the next layer.
- Add the white cream cheese layer. Remove the frozen strawberry jelly from the freezer and add it on top of the white layer. Cover with thin layer of cream cheese mixture and smooth the surface. Freeze for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile incorporate the reserved strawberry puree to the remaining bowl of cream cheese mixture. Add few drops of red food coloring if desired. Add the last layer of strawberry mixture on top, smooth the surface and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours or overnight to set.
- Before serving decorate with fresh strawberries or as desired. Enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
This cake is stunning! I cannot wait to try it. Does the toothpick holds the strawberry well once inserted into cake? Your baking reminds me a lot of Ukrainian baking! 🙂 Keep up the delicious work!!
Yes, the toothpick holds the strawberry well.
Hello Ella, your cooking absolutely amazing, so is your site. I already prepared a few of your recipes and it was delicious! Thank you for your great work!
One of the reason I’m writing this comment is that I think in one of your recipe small typo. If you would check Neapolitan Cheesecake, you will see in the part “Cream Cheese Filling” the amount of gelatin powder is 1 1/2 tbsp (7g). I think it is not possible, I think it meant to be 1 1/2 tsp (7g) gelatin powder. Am I right?
I hope I didn’t offend you, didn’t mean to do so.
And once again THANK YOU for your GREAT work.
thank you so much Val for noticing me.. not offended at all.. was my mistake.. indeed I meant to be 1 1/2 tsp (7g).. will fix that asap ..
Lovely dessert and presentation.
Can’t say that I have ever seen Neapolitan Cheesecake before but the presentation looks great, and I am sure it tastes as great as it looks. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
just checking the amount of the gelatin in the strawberry filling it says tbsp and not tsp….Checking before I make it….
Hello! I’m a big fan of ur recipes and i’ve baked many of ur cakes! I would like to know the chocolate brand used in this recipe please!
Keep it up!
Hi, this is wonderful for coming spring and fresh strawberries.
I want to ask, would this be fine with oreo base? Like some chocolate cheesecakes?
Sure – will be just fine .. let me know if you try it out
hello.. thank you for the always wonderful recipes I just love this website… I wanted to ask if I can possibly replace the strawberries with cherry strawberry is not in season right now and I couldn’t find some anywhere … so I wondered if it would be okay to try cherries instead would the taste be okay and would I need to make any changes with the other ingredients then? thank you…
Can this be adapted for a 9″ springform with an 8″ strawberry layer?
It is stunning but want something a little bigger, lol!
sure it can – for a 9 inch pan you need about 25 oz (700g) cream cheese… you simply need to use the rule of three in math to adapt the recipe to a larger pan.. it's very easy – this might help – https://calcuworld.com/math/rule-of-three-calculator/
Can this be frozen?
Hey,will this recepie work with the same amount of cherries instead of strawberries? 🙂
I am sure it will be as good
I just finished layering the cheesecake and it’s in the fridge chilling. I found that all of the layers were not quite sweet enough, the batter lacked a lot of sweetness and I actually decided to add powdered sugar to the batter before layering it. Anything else I can try next time to make the batter sweeter and more like a traditional American cheesecake flavor?