- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Chocolate Medovik - Chocolate Honey Cake
Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Watch the video for this recipe:
If you love chocolate, these chocolate crinkle cookies are the right treat for you, not only during the holiday season but all year round. Soft and chewy with bits of melted chocolate and a beautiful cracked look, these chocolate crinkle cookies are simply addictive. Everybody loves them and I highly recommend making two batches as they will be gone really fast.
The recipe for these crinkle cookies is easy and very quick to prepare which makes them a great choice for special occasions. You can always consider making them in advance as they freeze well and thaw only when needed. Hope you will try them out, and enjoy!
- Makes about 25 cookies
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp (6g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) butter, softened
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 4 oz (120g) semisweet chocolate, chips/chunks
- 1/2 cup (60g) powdered sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter with sugar until light, creamy and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Gradually incorporate flour mixture. Fold in semisweet chocolate chips/chunks. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Using your ice cream scoop take equal portions of dough, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and roll into the powdered sugar, coating thickly. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, keeping 2 inches (5cm) space between cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are cracked. Cool on baking sheets for 5minutes. Remove to the cooling rack to cool completely.