- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Pita Bread Chips
There is nothing not to like to these pita bread chips. They are good and healthy chips that go very well with salsas, guacamole, dips and spicy sauces.
Since I discovered these chips I have made pretty often for parties. Everybody is enjoying these homemade chips. They are all gone by the end of the party.
- Makes 2-3 servings
- 2 or 3 pita bread
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- spices (oregano, basil, garlic, salt, etc) - optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix oil with paprika. Separate each pita bread into 2 thin rounds. Slice the pitas into triangles, larger or smaller, whatever you prefer.
- Place chips on baking sheet, on one layer and brush them with oil mixture. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and spices for more flavorful chips. Bake 2-5 minutes, until crisp and lightly brown.