- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Watch the video for this recipe:
For whenever you want to prepare something impressive for a party or dinner you may want to try this easy recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast. It is fun and easy to prepare and you can use various fillings, the recipe today is just one of the suggestions.
The chicken turns tender inside, crispy on the outside and very flavorful due to the ingredients uses for stuffing. The way it looks after baking definitely worth the effort needed for preparing this recipe. Everybody is going to enjoy these colorful chicken rolls.
Recipe slightly adapted after JoCooks
- Makes about 3-4 servings
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves (500g)
- 1/4 cup (56g) cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2g) garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (56g) oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) mozzarella cheese
- baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180C).
- Flatten the chicken breasts using a meat mallet until they are about ¼-½ inch (0.6-1 cm) thickness.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese with garlic powder, chives, salt and pepper.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Top with chopped sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and spinach leaves. Add more salt and pepper and roll up the breasts securing with toothpicks.
- Heat the olive oil in a oven proof skillet and brown the chicken on all sides.
- Place skillet in oven and bake chicken for an additional 35-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Let the chicken rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.