With their white sugar coating, these delicious Coconut White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies look wintery like they were out in the snow. With a soft, chewy interior, melted white chocolate, and snowy look, they are one of the best cookies to prepare for the winter holidays.
The recipe is really easy and comes together in a matter of minutes. It is the kind of recipe you can make with kids around. These Coconut White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies can be made in advance as well as other cookies, they can freeze well until ready to serve.
Hope you will give these Coconut Crinkle Cookies a try, tag me on Instagram if you do, and enjoy!
If you are in search of holiday chocolate cookies you may also like these Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies. They are so easy to prepare and you can enjoy red velvet cake flavor in no time. These Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are also easy and very quick to prepare which makes them a great choice for special occasions as well. Also, these Candy Cane Double Chocolate Cookies look very festive and have an amazing flavor.
White Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Coconut White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Makes about 25 cookies
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (30g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ½ tsp (6g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) butter , softened
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz (100g) white chocolate , chips/chunks
- 1/2 cup (60g) powdered sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter with sugar until light, creamy and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Gradually incorporate flour coconut mixture. Fold in white chocolate chips/chunks. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Using your ice cream scoop take equal portions of dough, about 1 inch (3 cm) balls, and roll into the powdered sugar, coating thickly. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, keeping 2 inches (5cm) space between cookies.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are cracked. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to the cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Delicious I like you blog and sus recipes ,
Waiting for the snow cookies
already made snow ball cookies.. check them out https://www.homecookingadventure.com/chocolate-stuffed-snowball-cookies