This No-bake strawberry chocolate tart is absolutely AMAZING. It is the easiest recipe you can get for such a decadent chocolaty dessert. It takes no more than 15 minutes to put together. Is that easy.
The taste is beyond any description. The crust is made with oreos, whole oreos this time :). It is very crispy and complements so well the soft chocolate ganache on top. Strawberries have always made a good pair with chocolate and when you cut the tart into slices they are so nicely sliced as well.
You can always top the tart with whatever fruits you like best, or simply with some chocolate chips. In any case it is wonderful. Give this No-bake strawberry chocolate tart a try, you will be delighted as we were.
Recipe slightly adapted after Mowielicious
No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart
- 32 (330g) Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup (110g) butter , melted
- 7 oz (200g) milk chocolate
- 3.5 oz (100g) bittersweet chocolate
- 7 oz (200 ml) heavy cream
- 10 oz (300g) fresh strawberries
- chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios)
- Place oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and pour over the crushed cookies. Process until evenly moistened. Press cookie mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of a rectangular 5×14 inch (12 x 36 cm) tart pan. Freeze until you prepare the filling, just for few minutes.
- In a small saucepan, place cream over medium-low heat for a few minutes to get hot. No boiling or simmering needed. Remove from heat, pour over chopped chocolate and let rest for 1-2 minutes. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour chocolate filling over oreo crust, and top with fresh strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.