Looking for a light and flavorful summer dessert that requires minimal effort? Look no further than the No-Bake Strawberry Pie. This easy-to-make treat can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes and features a delicious combination of fresh strawberries and crispy Oreo cookies.
The key to the pie’s success is its perfect balance of textures. The Oreo crust provides a satisfying crunch that perfectly complements the smooth and creamy strawberry filling. And unlike some no-bake desserts, this pie’s filling is not overly gelatinous – it holds its shape well while remaining delightfully light and airy. The sliced strawberries are also a great addition to the smooth strawberry filling as they bring more texture and flavor.
How to make No-Bake Strawberry Pie
First, prepare the crust by turning the Oreo cookies into crumbs. Mix the Oreo crumbs with melted butter and press the cookie mixture onto the bottom and sides of a round 8-9 inch (20-23 cm) pie pan. Refrigerate until you prepare the filling.
For the strawberry filling, puree the fresh strawberries using a blender. Soak the gelatin powder in cold water for about 5 to 10 minutes. Place the gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and mix it with the strawberry puree.
Incorporate the strawberry mixture into sweetened whipped cream. Gently fold in the sliced fresh strawberries.
Pour the strawberry filling over the crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate the pie to set for a few hours or overnight. Before serving decorate as desired with fresh strawberries and Oreo cookies.
So why not give this easy summer dessert a try? Whether you’re entertaining guests or simply looking for a sweet treat to enjoy on a warm day, the No-Bake Strawberry Pie is sure to please. So gather your ingredients and get ready to enjoy the delicious flavors of summer!
Hope you will try this delightful No-Bake Strawberry Pie. Tag me on Instagram if you do as I love seeing how it turned out for you. Enjoy!
Other easy no-bake pies you may like to try
This Key Lime Pie made with a graham cracker crust filled with a creamy, tart and tangy lime filling is a refreshing dessert perfect for any occasion. This No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart is decadent dessert that combines the sweetness of strawberries with rich chocolate. This tart is made with an Oreo cookie crust and filled with a silky chocolate filling. It is an easy no-bake dessert that is perfect for whenever you want to make something quick and delicious. This Banoffee Pie is another flavorful pie we love made with a buttery biscuit crust, creamy dulce de leche filling, fresh bananas, and coffee whipped cream.
No-Bake Strawberry Pie
- 9 oz (250g) whole Oreo cookies
- 6 tbsp (80g) butter , melted
- 7 oz (200g) fresh strawberries
- 1 ½ tsp (7g) gelatin powder
- 3 tbsp (45ml) cold water
- 1 ¼ cups (300g) whipping cream
- 2/3 cup (80g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz (100g) fresh strawberries , halved and sliced
Prepare the crust.
- Place Oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and pour over the crushed cookies. Process until evenly moistened. Press cookie mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, onto the bottom and sides of a round 8-9 inch (20-23 cm) pie pan. Refrigerate until you prepare the filling.
Prepare strawberry filling.
- Puree the strawberries using a blender. Set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes. Place the gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and pour it over the strawberry puree and mix to combine.
- In a large bowl whip cream until thickened. Add vanilla and powdered sugar and continue whipping until stiff.
- Gently fold in the gelatin and strawberry puree mixture and incorporate sliced strawberries.
- Pour the strawberry filling over the crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate to set for few hours or overnight.
- Before serving decorate as desired with fresh strawberries and Oreo cookies. Enjoy!