With this no yeast pizza dough you can easily prepare homemade pizza any time of the day. It is quick, easy to prepare and ready in no minute. Pair this with homemade tomato sauce to make an unforgettable experience. We really enjoyed this No Yeast Breakfast Pizza, a breakfast version, so I wanted to share the recipe with you.
This quick pizza with a runny egg on top, turns to be one of the best ways of serving eggs in the morning. Feel free though to top the pizza with any ingredients you like best. Serve this pizza alongside a fresh salad and you have one of the best breakfast ideas. Hope you will try this No Yeast Breakfast Pizza and enjoy!
Puff Pizza Ring
No Yeast Breakfast Pizza
No Yeast Dough
- 1 ¼ cup (160g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180g) Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (4g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1 tsp (5g) sugar
- Tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese , sliced
- Parmesan cheese , sliced
- Pepperoni slices
- 2 small eggs
- fresh basil and oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- cornmeal and flour
- Preheat the oven to 480°F (250°C) and preheat a pizza stone or a baking tray.
- In a large bowl stir together flour with baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add yogurt, mix to combine and knead for a few minutes until you get a smooth dough.
- Divide dough in two pieces.
- Dust with cornmeal the parchment paper on which you will bake the pizza.
- With your hands stretch each piece of dough and shape into about 8 inch (20cm) circle. Leave a little more thickness on the edges.
- Spread tomato sauce and add Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese slices and Pepperoni on top. Brush the edges of the dough with olive oil.
- Slide onto the pizza stone or preheated back of a tray and cook for about 5-6 minutes. Meanwhile crack eggs into separate bowls so it would be easier to add them to pizza while in the oven.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the center of the pizza and cook for about 4-5 minutes more until the dough is nicely golden brown at the edges.
- Remove and top with chopped fresh basil and oregano. Slice and serve!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Hi Ella can these pizzas be prepared ahead and frozen unbaked? Thanks for your advice and well done on your recipes..I have tried some and they came out fabulous.