These are the best oatmeal cookies I’ve ever made from scratch. Eggless Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, crispy on the outside, soft and chewy inside, with bits of chocolate, by far one of the best cookies you can have alongside coffee or tea.
The recipe is egg free and is very easy and quick to prepare. No need to chill the dough, just need to make the dough and bake right away.
I really loved this homemade version of oatmeal cookies, they are much better than the store-bought ones. You can always replace chocolate with raisins, cranberries or nuts, and get different flavored cookies each time. Hope you will try these Eggless Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and enjoy!
Eggless Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup (110g) butter , at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 1/2 cup (60g) flour
- 1 ½ cup (150g) rolled oats
- 1 tsp (4g) baking powder
- 1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix butter with both sugars until creamy.
- Add salt, milk and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Gently incorporate flour, rolled oats and baking powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, take equal portions of dough and place on the prepared baking sheets, 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
- Flatten slightly with the back of the scoop.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until slightly golden on the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets until the cookies are firm enough to remove, probably another 5 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!