Ever since I saw this recipe of Parmesan roasted potatoes I was eager to give it a try. I loved that it seemed easy to make and sounded like a delicious and healthy side dish.
We served these Parmesan roasted potatoes with freshly picked tomatoes but can be also served with sour cream, tomato sauce or any other dipping sauce you prefer.
Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 1 pound (500g) baby potatoes , scrubbed and cut in half
- 3 ½ tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan , grated
- garlic powder
- other seasonings (rosemary , thyme basil
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Melt butter and pour it into a baking sheet and spread evenly across the bottom.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and sprinkle other seasonings all over the butter.
- Place baby potato halves face down on the butter and seasonings.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.