Who doesn’t love pizza… if made right it’s one of the most comforting and satisfying dishes ever. Potato Crust Pizza is very easy to prepare, no need for preparing the dough in advance and it’s also gluten-free.
The potato crust is really delicious and you can always change the topping for more variety. This potato crust pizza is great to be served for brunch or dinner. Enjoy!
Potato Crust Pizza
- 1 ½ pounds (700g) potatoes
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (28g) vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (100g) Mozzarella cheese
- 4,5 cherry tomatoes , cut into quarters
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- 1 oz (30g) Chorizo or pepperoni slices
- Prepare potato crust. Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the potatoes and sse the large holes of the grater to grate cheese and potatoes.
- Transfer the potatoes into a kitchen towel and squeeze as much liquid as you possible can.
- Place the potatoes into a large bowl. Add cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spread the potato mixture into the prepared baking sheet and form into a 12 inch (30cm) circle.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until slightly golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and top the potato crust with Mozzarella cheese, your favorite salami slices, dried basil and oregano and tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes more until cheese is melted. Enjoy!