Chicken Stir-Fry Noodles
Watch the video for this recipe:
Lately this chicken stir-fry noodles recipe has been one of my family favorite dishes for lunch or dinner. Takes no more than 30 minutes to have it done and is packed with a lot of healthy delicious vegetables. You can always add or leave out different vegetables, this is up to your tastes. Ginger and garlic though, are not to be left out as they bring a lot of flavor and a specific taste to this dish.
Chicken stir-fry noodles recipe is very easy to prepare, all you need to do is to prepare all the ingredients before starting to cook. Stir frying takes no more than 5 minutes, preparing the ingredients may take more time as they need to be cut thinly in order to be able to cook quickly.
Hope you will try this delicious dish, will be one of your favorite meals too, that’s for sure.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 1 medium carrot (90g), cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper (120g), cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 inch (4cm) fresh ginger (25g), finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 head Broccoli (250g), cut into small florets
- 7 oz (200g) chicken breast,cut into thin strips
- 8 oz (230g) dried egg noodles
- 2 tbsp (24g) sesame oil
- 1 tsp (5g) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45g) light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30g) Fish/Oyster sauce
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with a little vegetable oil. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and toss over high heat until golden. Add garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for two-three minutes more over medium-high heat, stirring continuously for even cooking.
- Add sugar, cooked noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.