Quick and easy recipe for one of the most delicious desserts. Chocolate Fudge: Here today ... gone today! I've been making this chocolate fudge for years and every time happens the same thing.. it's gone really fast. I didn't meet any person who could resist chocolate fudge. You can add nuts, spices or dried fruits to suit your tastes. This can also be a perfect gift during holiday season.
- 500 g powdered milk
- 200 g butter
- 20 tbsp sugar
- 200 ml water
- 8 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Toasted walnuts
- In a medium bowl combine powdered milk with cocoa powder.
- In a medium sauce pan bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it boil for 10 minutes then add butter. Bring to boil and then remove from heat. Add powdered milk mixture and vanilla extract and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 9 inch greased tray. Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into small squares and serve.