- Veggie Burgers - Sweet Potato Burger Patties
- Double Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Pistachio Raspberry Lime Mousse Cake
- Christmas Wreath - Christmas Braided Bread
- Christmas Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Gingerbread Orange Cake Roll
- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
Watch the video for this recipe:
Quick and easy recipe for one of the most delicious chocolate desserts. Chocolate Fudge: Here today ... gone today!
I've been making this chocolate fudge for years and every time happens the same thing.. it's gone really fast. I didn't meet any person who could resist this chocolate fudge.
You can make it different each time, add nuts, spices, different extracts or dried fruits to suit your tastes. This fudge can also make a perfect gift during holiday season. Hope you will try this out and enjoy as we sure did:)
- 4 cups (500g) powdered milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 2 cups (400g) sugar
- 7 fl oz (200ml) water
- 7 oz (200g) butter
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Garnish, optional
- Toasted walnuts
- chocolate crispy pearls
- freeze-dried berries
- In a medium bowl sift powdered milk with cocoa powder and salt.
- In a medium sauce pan bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it simmer for 10 minutes then add butter. Stir until butter is melted and then remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour the syrup over the powdered milk mixture and mix until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-9 inch (20-23cm) square pan, greased with butter.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into small squares and serve.