- Veggie Burgers - Sweet Potato Burger Patties
- Double Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Pistachio Raspberry Lime Mousse Cake
- Christmas Wreath - Christmas Braided Bread
- Christmas Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Gingerbread Orange Cake Roll
- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
Delicious crunchy mixture for a healthy breakfast or snack. Very easy recipe for a yummy, sweet, nutty homemade granola, way better than what you can find in stores.
You can also adjust granola recipe to reflect your personal taste which is a great thing, not to mention it has no preservatives. Bon appetite!
- 2 cups muesli (mix of rolled oats, dry fruits, nuts, seeds)
- 1 tbsp wheat germs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp oil or 5 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (160 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the muesli with wheat germs.
- In a small sauce pan add the butter or oil, honey, brown sugar and heat over medium heat just until melted. Add vanilla extract. Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients and stir together until well coated.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet then bake for about 20-30 minutes stirring constantly. Let cool completely and keep in an airtight container. Serve with milk or yogurt or just as a snack.