- Veggie Burgers - Sweet Potato Burger Patties
- Double Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Pistachio Raspberry Lime Mousse Cake
- Christmas Wreath - Christmas Braided Bread
- Christmas Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Gingerbread Orange Cake Roll
- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
No Yeast Breakfast Pizza
Watch the video for this recipe:
With this no yeast pizza dough you can easily prepare homemade pizza any time of the day. It is quick, easy to prepare and ready in no minute. Pair this with homemade tomato sauce to make an unforgettable experience.
We really enjoyed this breakfast version, with a runny egg on top, as it turns to be one of the best ways of serving eggs in the morning. Feel free though to top the pizza with any ingredients you like best. Serve this pizza alongside a fresh salad and you have one of the best breakfast ideas. Hope you will try it out. Enjoy!
- Makes about 2 - 8 inch (20cm) servings
- No Yeast Dough
- 1 1/4 cups (160g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180g) Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (4g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1 tsp (5g) sugar
- Tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Parmesan cheese, sliced
- Pepperoni slices
- 2 small eggs
- fresh basil and oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- For dusting
- cornmeal and flour
- Preheat the oven to 480°F (250°C) and preheat a pizza stone or a baking tray.
- In a large bowl stir together flour with baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add yogurt, mix to combine and knead for a few minutes until you get a smooth dough.
- Divide dough in two pieces.
- Dust with cornmeal the parchment paper on which you will bake the pizza.
- With your hands stretch each piece of dough and shape into about 8 inch (20cm) circle. Leave a little more thickness on the edges.
- Spread tomato sauce and add Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese slices and Pepperoni on top. Brush the edges of the dough with olive oil.
- Slide onto the pizza stone or preheated back of a tray and cook for about 5-6 minutes. Meanwhile crack eggs into separate bowls so it would be easier to add them to pizza while in the oven.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the center of the pizza and cook for about 4-5 minutes more until the dough is nicely golden brown at the edges.
- Remove and top with chopped fresh basil and oregano. Slice and serve!