- Veggie Burgers - Sweet Potato Burger Patties
- Double Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Pistachio Raspberry Lime Mousse Cake
- Christmas Wreath - Christmas Braided Bread
- Christmas Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Gingerbread Orange Cake Roll
- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
Watch the video for this recipe:
I have been trying for a while to create a healthier version of baked brownies and after a few trials and errors I am finally glad to share with you an amazing recipe of fudgy chocolaty brownies, that not only is refined sugar free but also uses no butter or chocolate, which means way less calories too. With these said, you can totally satisfy your sweet tooth with these amazing Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies without feeling any guilt. Isn’t this absolutely awesome?
The best part is that these brownies are not only healthier but incredibile delicious too, as they are fudgy and moist and full of flavor. I totally fell in love with this recipe and will surely become a favorite in our house.
Another great thing about this recipe is that these Date Cocoa Brownies are very easy and quick to prepare. It takes no more than 10 minutes to have the batter prepared and ready to bake.
If you are in search of healthier refined sugar free desserts I highly recommend trying these brownies. If you do let me know how they turned out for you and enjoy!
- Makes about 9-12 servings
- 1 1/4 cup (200g) dates
- 1/3 cup (80ml) boiling water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (70g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (30g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (50g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Grease a 8 inch (20cm) square pan and line with parchment paper.
- Add dates and boiling water to a food processor and process until it turns into a paste.
- Transfer the date paste into a medium bowl.
- Incorporate eggs one at a time. Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt and incorporate into the date mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes clean or with a few crumbs attached.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!