For those days when you don’t have time to prepare a dessert in advance, these Fruit Skewers With White Chocolate Fondue might be a good solution, not to mention that is a fun activity too that kids love. Everybody enjoy these fruit skewers especially if they are dipped in chocolate.
Fruit skewers are a great way to serve fruits at your party or at your family gatherings. Served with white or dark chocolate dips these skewers are simply heavenly and totally irresistible.
Fruit Skewers With White Chocolate Fondue
- wooden skewers
- 1 mango
- 1 red grapefruit , peeled
- medium strawberries
- 1 can pineapple cubes
- black seedless grapes
- nectarine cubes
- 300 g white chocolate , good quality
- 2 tbsp oil
- 30 g butter
- 100 ml heavy cream
- On each skewer place 2 grapes, 2 mango cubes, 1 grapefruit cube, 1 pineapple cube, 1 nectarine piece and 1 strawberry. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until making the fondue.
- Prepare the chocolate fondue. In a nonstick saucepan combine the white chocolate, butter, oil and heavy cream and heat over bain-marie until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a ceramic bowl.
- Serve immediately the fruit skewers with white chocolate fondue for dipping.