For those days when you don’t have time to prepare a dessert in advance, these Fruit Skewers With White Chocolate Fondue might be a good solution, not to mention that is a fun activity too that kids love. Everybody enjoy these fruit skewers especially if they are dipped in chocolate.
Fruit skewers are a great way to serve fruits at your party or at your family gatherings. Served with white or dark chocolate dips these skewers are simply heavenly and totally irresistible.
Basil Fruit Salad
Nectarine Yogurt Popsicles
Melon Ice Cream
Fruit Skewers With White Chocolate Fondue
Fruit Skewers are a great way to serve fruits at your party or at your family tables. Served with white chocolate dip makes them heavenly and irresistible.
- wooden skewers
- 1 mango
- 1 red grapefruit , peeled
- medium strawberries
- 1 can pineapple cubes
- black seedless grapes
- nectarine cubes
- 300 g white chocolate , good quality
- 2 tbsp oil
- 30 g butter
- 100 ml heavy cream
- On each skewer place 2 grapes, 2 mango cubes, 1 grapefruit cube, 1 pineapple cube, 1 nectarine piece and 1 strawberry. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until making the fondue.
- Prepare the chocolate fondue. In a nonstick saucepan combine the white chocolate, butter, oil and heavy cream and heat over bain-marie until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a ceramic bowl.
- Serve immediately the fruit skewers with white chocolate fondue for dipping.
Serving: 1gCalories: 295kcalCarbohydrates: 31.7gProtein: 2.6gFat: 18.7gSaturated Fat: 10.1gCholesterol: 27mgSugar: 28.8g
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
I can’t think of a better complement for fruit than chocolate! 🙂
What a great idea to make white chocolate fondue – looks wonderful!
Fruit and chocolate….such a happy combination. Beautiful job.
A nice use of white chocolate, the fruit can counter some of the unhealthiness that sadly is part of that sweet creamy treat.
What lovely presentation!
Grape fruit is not something I see often on fruit skewers, and yet it is such a perfect choice given it’s sour note will be wonderful with the sweetness of white choccie!
White Chocolate Fondue and I were made for each other.
I adore White Chocolate great pairing with the fruit.