These Raspberry Chocolate Brownies bring a delightful twist with their extraordinary pairing of chocolate and raspberries. These brownies are soft, fudgy, and packed with rich chocolate flavor. What makes them extra special are the juicy raspberries that get folded into the batter and baked right in.
Imagine biting into a fudgy brownie and discovering the vibrant raspberries in every bite. The chocolatey flavor and the fruity twist make these brownies simply irresistible.
The recipe for these brownies is easy and quick to prepare and in less than 15 minutes you can have the batter ready for baking. They are perfect for any occasion and a great choice for upcoming Valentine’s Day.
How to make Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
Begin by preheating the oven to 350F (180C). Butter the sides and bottom of an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan, and line it with parchment paper.
Next, melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl over a bain-marie, stirring occasionally until smooth. Turn off the heat, but keep the bowl over the water, and stir in the sugar. Remove the bowl from the pan.
Now, add the eggs one at a time to the mixture, whisking until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract, then add the flour, salt, and cocoa powder, stirring well. Finally, mix in the chopped chocolate and fresh raspberries.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it.
Allow the brownies to cool completely, then carefully lift the parchment out of the baking pan. Cut them into squares and serve.
Hope you will try these Raspberry Chocolate Brownies and enjoy them as much as we did. If you do, make sure to share the photos with me on Instagram, as would love to see how it turns out for you.
Other brownie recipes you may like to try
These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies are moist and fudgy bursting with flavor. If you love chocolate and pumpkin desserts then these brownies are the right recipe for you.
These Chocolate Coconut Brownies are one of the best brownies ever, with a fudgy brownie at the bottom topped with a coconut filling and chocolate ganache on top.
Whenever you want to create an easy irresistible dessert for special occasions these Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies are a great choice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Pie
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Domes
Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Meringue Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Heart Shaped Chocolate Pavlova
25 Best Brownie Recipes
Refined Sugar-Free Date Cocoa Brownies
Crispy Peanut Butter Marshmallow Brownies
Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies
Double Chocolate Brownie Muffins
Chocolate Pots de Crème
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
- 3 oz (90g) semisweet chocolate , for melting
- 3/4 cup (170g) butter
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 2/3 cup (80g) all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp (24g) dark cocoa powder
- 3 oz (90g) semisweet chocolate , chips or chunks, for folding into the batter
- 4 oz (120g) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Butter the sides and bottom of an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan. Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl, over bain-marie, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Turn off the heat but keep the bowl over the water and stir in the sugar. Remove the bowl from the pan.
- Incorporate the eggs one at a time into the mixture and whisk until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract then add the flour, salt and cocoa powder and stir well. Stir in the chopped chocolate and fresh raspberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it.
- Let the brownies cool completely, then carefully lift the parchment out of the baking pan. Cut into squares and serve.